<>

Search & Win

Friday, April 29, 2011

Boy oh boy we've been busy!

Well, it's been one month since Daddy left and boy has it gone by fast!  We are nowhere near the end, but it will be here one day!  Mommy and I have been trying to keep busy by playing a lot, gardening, and learning new things!

This is our garden in the front yard.
She put lavender on the patio so it smells pretty when you walk in

Mommy grew a pineapple!  We can't wait to eat it!

 Do you like Mommy's garden?
Today when she turned around, I stuck a clod of dirt in my mouth then crawled away...she didn't think it was very funny but I couldn't stop laughing!



Tomatoes, Basil, and Strawberries are hanging on the left
and veggies and herbs on the ground.



 
I figured out how to crawl out the back door onto the patio yesterday.  I played outside all day while Mommy planted all of her new vegetables.


Jalapenos, Red Chilies, Parsley, Cilantro, and Garlic

 



Do you see the gecko on the pole above the chair?



Scallions, Dill, Rosemary, and Green and Red Peppers

 Mommy has signed up for sailing lessons!  She starts next week and soon she'll be able to take me out on the water (with a little extra help, of course!) 
Our backyard


 

She's also lost 13 pounds! She's been working really hard to look good for Daddy when he gets home.  Oh and last but not least, she's learning Spanish!  One of them has to teach me right?  She gets to practice her Spanish with her friend Auntie Lorena from Mexico every weekend - she's my favorite! 

 This is me at the USS Cheyenne Easter party.
They painted my face like a bunny!
I can walk around things when I hold onto them and sometimes I let go, but I can't quite walk on my own.  One of these days I will get it!  I can't wait for my birthday party; it's going to be so much fun.  I'm finally over my ear infection so I can go swimming again.

 

I've also been chatting quite a bit.  I now know that Mommy is "Mama."  I love to make fishy faces while she is trying to feed me too.  


I'm so cute, aren't I?  Mommy always says "you are just like your Daddy"; he's going to be so proud of me when he gets back.
I tried to stand up on my scooter
Then I fell...

I finally figured this darn toy out!
Well, it's time for a nap.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Aloha,

Sebby (& Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Albert, the inbox for your email is full. Do you not use that e-mail address anymore?

    ReplyDelete