<>

Search & Win

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Aloha Daddy!

EDIT: Apparently all the pictures didn't make it through the first time...

Well Daddy is gone and me and Mommy are holding down the fort!  Right after Daddy left I started getting two teeth; one on the top and one on the bottom.  Then I got sick!  I have a double ear infection, can you believe it!  Mommy never knew because I'm always so happy.  Now that I have medicine I'm feeling much better.  So much better that today I figured out how to use my walker!  Mommy kept trying to get a video of me to show everyone, but as soon as she started rolling I sat down.  I figure I might as well give her a hard time before she can really get me back, right?  Keep us in your prayers! Aloha!

Eating lunch with Daddy before he goes
One last kiss before you go...
Hey Dad, are there sharks down there?
Aloha Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, take care and keep busy! He'll be back sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete