<>

Search & Win

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome to the World Baby Elijah!

Aloha from Elijah Emmanuel Lee Serrano!  I hope everyone is excited to hear from me!  I waited 9 long months (and a couple extra days..) in Mommy's belly and I'm finally here!  When I was born I weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces and I was 21 inches long!  Much bigger than my older brother!  Now I am 6 weeks old and I weigh 12 pounds and I'm 23 inches long.  I'm getting so much bigger every day and I've already grown out of my newborn clothes!  I love to cuddle and play on my belly.  My big brother is so cool and I can tell he loves me so much.  He likes to give me kisses and tickle me; sometimes Mommy even lets him hold me. Here's a bunch of pictures...hope you like them!

I love my Momma

Big boy!


Daddy loves me




How long are you going to make me stay like this!

Elijah - "My God is the Lord"

Handsome!
Meeting my brother for the very first time

Little burrito




Brothers being silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment