<>

Search & Win

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ten Months Old!

Loungin' in the high chair drinking juice with a straw!
I got him this nylon tube to crawl through...

Too much fun!
Well, Sebby is 10 months old today! Seems like not so long ago we were bringing him home from the hospital.  He is crawling like crazy and he always follows me throughout the house.  He's like a little puppy at my ankles, haha.  The other day I was unloading groceries and he was in the kitchen "helping me," but when he heard that the TV was on, he left me and I found him standing at the coffee table watching Seinfeld! He's getting so big too.  He just started eating chopped veggies and fruit and drinking juice.  I believe he may be getting another tooth too!  I can't believe his first birthday is right around the corner! Yikes!

Daddy will be home soon, just in time for his birthday! He will only be in for a short time, then he's off for deployment!  Please keep him and his crew in your prayers!

Mahalo and Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment